Parent Support Group (PSG)
The purpose of PSG is to give parents an environment to volunteer and support the school by:
- Building community
- Raising funds to support teachers and students with supplemental materials and experiences
- Promoting family and social interactions and
- Providing assistance to teachers and staff members.
We strive to support the best possible learning environment for our children.
Who are we?
- PSG - Parent Support Group
- All parents and teachers of QSI Astana are members of the PSG
Why get involved?
- Meet other parents
- Make a difference in the school community
- Make your voice heard
- Get to know teachers, staff, and administrators
- Stay informed
How are donations applied?
- T-shirts for departing students
- Graduation gifts
- Celebrations of Teacher Appreciation Week
- Microphones for QSI Drama Productions
- MS/Secondary Corner
- Indoor Recess Supplies
- Teachers' birthdays and End of the Year gifts